[duxuser] Re: MicroSoft Word Styles

  • From: "Francis E. Khan" <fekhan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 10:26:04 -0400

Thanks.  I will.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Anne Ronco
  To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 10:35 AM
  Subject: [duxuser] Re: MicroSoft Word Styles

  Francis,

  You can always look up old duxuser posts by using the archives. Here is the
link:

  //www.freelists.org/archives/duxuser/

  Best regards,

  Anne Ronco
  email: Anne@xxxxxxxxxx

  Duxbury Systems, Inc.
  270 Littleton Road, #6; Westford, MA 01886-3523 USA
  TEL: + 978-692-3000 FAX: + 978-692-7912
  Email (general): info@xxxxxxxxxx
  Web site: http://www.DuxburySystems.com
  Duxbury Systems, the first name in software for Braille - since 1975.

  At 08:45 PM 12/6/2006, you wrote:

    Hello List:

    A while back someone posted some comments about the proper use of Word
styles and also listed a website on learning more about styles.

    My computer crashed about three weeks ago and all I remember about the
person who compiled the styles and gave explanations is that he lived in
Australia and I think the city was Melbourne.  Any help in locating the website
in question would be greatly appreciated.

    Francis Khan
  * * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe,
send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to . You may also *
subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options
by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *