[duxuser] Re: Margins

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 22:40:37 +0100

Hi Bertha,

You set this initially in “Global: Embosser Setup”.  Press
the F1 key when you are in that dialog for Help.

If you find you still have too wide a left margin, you will
probably have to move the paper in the embosser to the
right. (You don’t mention which make and model of embosser
you have)

George.

Date: 02/07/2007 15:35

Checked by AVG Free Edition.