[duxuser] Loking for Good Homes for Braille Religious Materials

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 13:03:07 -0400 (EDT)

We have some braille hymn books, sections of Bible, reflections books and other religious writings. We don't have the complete list just yet. If you think you might be interested in some of these things please write to me privately
email: braille@xxxxxxxxx
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS LIST. Thank you once again to Duxuser for permitting this message on the list.
Catherine

* Duxbury Systems' web site is www.duxburysystems.com