[duxuser] Re: Learning to use Dbt win - Codes & Styles - Addendum.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 23:57:38 +0100

Hi Ann,

You missed the vital two sentences requoted
below:-

"However, I must absolutely stress that what is
below is principally for the new 10.5, although it
should give you all an insight into what they are.
Experienced DBT users will spot the obvious
changes in 10.5 ......."

Basically, the appearance of Codes versus Styles
is changing in 10.5.  Codes will still appear in
square brackets, but Styles will appear between
greater than and less than signs.