[duxuser] Juliet Classic embosser with parallel usb cable.

  • From: "David Stayer" <davidandloristayer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Duxbury List" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 12:31:06 -0400

My Dell computer totally crashed.  When updating I lost the data to hook up my
Juliet Classic with a parallel usb cable.  I have it connected, but cannot
remember how do make the Juliet a recognized printer or embosser and the
Duxbury able to locate and use the Juliet.  Please be kind enough to send me
the instructions again.
Each day is a precious gift
David R. Stayer, LCSW-R

database 5201 (20100616) __________