[duxuser] Re: Is there a way to create columns?

  • From: Steve Dresser <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:07:57 -0500

Hi Caroline,

To add to what George has said, you'll have to figure out the longest entry in the left hand column and use a tab value greater than that length. Of course, if you know that all entries are shorter than half the width of the page, you can plug that value into the Tab command. Just watch out for any entries that are longer than the tab position you set. You'll probably have to do a few trial runs before you get it right.

Steve

On Thursday 3/25/04 08:08 Caroline Congdon wrote:

Hi.  I was wondering if it is at all possible to create columns.  I've got a
list of items but it won't take up much space on the paper, so I thought
that if I could somehow create a second column it might help save space.
Thanks.

Caroline

Caroline Congdon; Milwaukee, Wisconsin mailto:carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Web Site: http://home.earthlink.net/~carolinecongdon/ AOL IM: carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Yahoo IM: kb9qqz MSN IM: carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxxxx

---

* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *