[duxuser] Re: Insert Files - was: some suggestions for the next release

  • From: "Terri Pannett" <pann1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 10:14:10 -0700

Dear George,

This is what happened when I tried to insert  two documents into a file.

I created a blank dxp file. I inserted a document into the blank file. I went to the end of the text using control end. I inserted a second document into the file. The second document landed somewhere in the middle of the first document instead of at the end of it.

To insert each document, I pressed alt e, then i, and I typed the document name.

When I realized what happened, I discarded the new file.

Terri Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>