[duxuser] Re: Index embosser

  • From: Glenda Born <gjborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 11:37:34 -0600

Press the "dd" marking and the Basic should say "double sided".

Glenda

At 10:19 AM 1/31/04 -0500, you wrote:

Hi all,

Now, my friend is here with me. he has Index embosser. when we turn on the
embosser, it says: Single sided. However, there is two keypads on the
embosser one marked DD and the lower keypad marked SS.
My question is:
 How do we know if the embosser is double sided? If the index is Double
sided, how do we change the index embosser from SS to DD mode.
I would appreciate if anyone walk me stapes by stapes to change the setting
in the machine. If anyone is willing, I can call you and we could check the
embosser via phone. So, please send me your phone number offline so that I
can call you.
Thank you in advance.

      Cordially,
      Tamru E. Belay