[duxuser] Re: Import Files: was - some suggestions for the next release

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 12:51:55 -1000

Aloha all,
I'm not sure Teri what you mean when you say you have to open each one and save them first. If I have a bunch of files to insert, it is true that I have to insert them one at a time, but I don't open and save each file individually first.
Betsy
At 04:05 AM 5/19/2007, you wrote:

Hi Terri,

I'd like to see what others say here.  Do may others do
multiple file importing?

Re: 4.  I would like to be able to import and export
multiple files by selecting them instead of having to open
them and save them individually.

Re "Importing" or what DBT calls "Insert", I can see merit
in this suggestion, but can also see possible problems.

In theory, it would not be difficult, but it would require a
special "import module" to enable you to select a range of
files, and more specifically sort them into the correct
sequence.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "export" though.  Could
you elaborate please?