[duxuser] Re: How can I get Duxbury working again? have an error.

  • From: "Pat Seed" <patatips@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 13:35:59 -0400

Hi David, Richard and All,

We have the Btec100 working again. I had not added any new users. However, for some reason or other, Duxbury and windows were not listing the output to the same com port. They were listed the same, and everything was working fine. How the com ports came to be different, I have no idea.
Now, all is well. Thanks everyone!
All the Very Best,
Pat

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Holladay" <david@xxxxxxxxxx>