[duxuser] Re: Help with USB port and Embosser

  • From: "Deborah Barnes" <dbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 10:11:47 -0500

Neal, got a question.  Decided to read over your message again since I'm not
suscribed at home.  You wrote:

you will either edit your set up or choose NEW
once this is done still under the GENERAL TAB under EMBOSSER SETUP

The above is under Embosser setup in Duxbury right?  I don't remember seeing
New there ...

select the first radio button SEND TO PRINTER
        then tab to the list box and you should see the BRAILLER printer
name    you set up under Windows.  select this
click ok.
Now complete this change in DBT WIN under the DOCUMENT>EMBOSSER SETUP as
well!

And send to printer?  This is still under Global in Duxbury, right?

Thanks,

Deb B.

Hope this helps some,