[duxuser] Re: Help with Columns

  • From: Teri McElroy <teri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 05:20:15 +1200

Hi Deb

What I suggest is to put a colon after the first column items, then a single
space and the text of the second column.  Format it as a list so that overruns
go into cell 3.  So, each item from the first column would begin in cell 1, and
overruns from the line would be in cell 3.  You could precede it with a
transcribers note which says something like "columns follow each other in this
order: first column name colon symbol second column name."

Much easier than copying and pasting which takes a long time.

Hope that helps.

Teri