[duxuser] Getting the SWIFTER Shortcut to work

  • From: "Keith Christian" <kchris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 05:50:02 -0700

Hi,

I am having trouble getting the SWIFTER shortcut to work.  I am using
Duxbury 10.4 on Win98.  Which version of SWIFT do I need?  The version of
Office is 97.  Does the version of Word matter?  I can get the pull down
menu to pop up, but it keeps saying that it can not find or load my.  I
think it is saying my is because it is running into a space in the folder
name
c:\my documents.

I know I have changed the default folder for Duxbury to save files in other
folders, but I don't see where to do it now.  I changed Word's default
folder to C:\mydocuments with no space in the folder name.  Is there a
better way of doing this?

Thank you,

Keith