[duxuser] Generating Table of Contents.

  • From: Blind Persons' Association <bpaindia@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 06:26:48 +0530

Hello,

I tried to generate a table of contents in dbt 10.4 version. The table is
produced all right, but the page numbering is wrong. For instance, the first
item starts at page 3, the table shows it at page 2. Subsequently, all page
numbers are one short of the actual number.

I used ctrl+home followed by enter to create a blank line at the top of the
.dxb file and executed the Generate Table of Contents command. I wanted to
place the table of contents at the beginning of the file. Of course, the first
item was on page 1 before the table was generated. It took first two pages.

What may be wrong?

With best regards,
Amiyo.