[duxuser] Re: Fw: capitalization

  • From: "Blackburn, Alan" <Alan.Blackburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:16:45 +1000

G'day guys,
It seems pretty obvious, but no one else has mentioned it, so ... find
and replace the double cap (dot6dot6) with a single cap (dot6). This
works, I've had to do it many times, but watch it because it also puts
acronyms in single caps as well. You can find and replace them back to
double caps if there are lots.

Alan