[duxuser] Fw: Re: Braille Maps

  • From: "SungDuck Cho" <hisan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 08:04:21 +0300

----- Original Message ----- From: "SungDuck Cho" <hisan@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 10:36 PM
Subject: [duxuser] Re: Braille Maps

Happy New Year.
Thank you for your generousity. I love to have those maps and graphic papers. I send you this quite late.
I am working in Somalia and we need everything because we started our
school for the blind on 2004.
There is no government yet and had no any activities for the Blind before.
Now we have 15 children and other school have 20 and other area I guess
around 20. Would you pls send it to us?
Our e-mail is Hisan@xxxxxxxxx address is P.O.Box 14310 Nairobi 00800
Kenya.
We really appreciated for your concern and if you have any suggestion and
extra materials to help those children, pls send to us.
May
God bless you. In Him,
SungDuck Cho

* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *