[duxuser] Forcing page break on certain side of the page

  • From: "Caroline Congdon" <carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 13:53:51 -0500

Hi all.  I'm putting together a set of notes for myself that need to go into
a 3-ring binder in different places.  I've got the document, and I'm
inserting page breaks where I want them but I need to know if there's a way
to tell DBT to only use the front of the paper.  Each note will take up less
than a page, but I don't want the front and back to have two separate notes.
I thought I saw something in Duxbury one time about forcing a page, and in
fact I thought I saw someone use it, but I can't find it anywhere now that I
need it.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I'm using a versa-Point Duo
embosser, and have the double-sided switch on, and I also have the check box
checked to treat as a double-sided embosser.  Can I force a particular page
without having to disable one or both of these features?  Thanks.

Caroline

Caroline Congdon; Milwaukee, Wisconsin
HYPERLINK
"mailto:carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"mailto:carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx