[duxuser] Fixing pages with two columns

  • From: "Francis E. Khan" <fekhan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 11:35:04 -0400

Hello Listers:

I have been given a CD-ROM containing a book with 24 chapters plus a number of
pictures.  When I looked at each of the chapters I noticed that each page was
divided into two columns and while my JAWS program (programme)? read the text
correctly, is there a way to fix the duxbury file so that columns 1 and 2 are
shown as continuous?

I am helping out with this project for a high school student and would like to
get at least one volume of the book to the young lady asap.

Please let me have the benefit of your experience and expertise to complete
this project.

Regards.

Francis Khan