[duxuser] Re: Extra columns in XL spreadsheet

  • From: Anthony Tibbs <anthony-list@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 01:23:57 -0400

Betsy,

Are the other columns simply 'hidden'? Look at the column names in Excel: do they go A, B, C, DE, F, G, H, ... or is there a gap? A, B, I, J, K, L, M ...?

If they are hidden, you may have to 'delete' them altogether to get rid of them.
Take care,
Anthony

Betsy Whitney wrote:

Aloha everyone,
We have received an Excel spreadsheet that has 17 columns when we print out the hardcopy. However, after we save it as a text file and then open it in Word, there are an additional 6 columns in the Word file. This is supposed to be the information for one month of activities, but in the Word file it shows the 6 prior months as well. Any thoughts or ideas besides jumping into the ocean? TIA, Betsy
Teamwork: Together we achieve the extraordinary.