[duxuser] Error message when beginning to emboss perky duck-produced document.

  • From: "Paul Ajuwon" <ajuwon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 23:28:32 -0500

Listers:

My sighted students send me perky-produced assignments for learning Braille
codes.  I use Duxbury 10.5 with JAWS  to emboss their assignments, so I can
provide appropriate feedback via email. Our embosser is Juliet Pro 60.

With some of the assignments I receive, I sometimes get this error message:

"DBT dialog: this document's embosser settings won't fit with the selected
embosser; the document will not emboss correctly ."

Some sighted staff also use the embosser to produce materials in Braille for
other consumers at the university.

What would be the best solution to take care of the error message mentioned
above, and at the same time permit others to use the embosser?

Thanks for your advice.

Paul.