[duxuser] Re: Embossing Problems

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 21:02:54 +0100

If you have a braille embosser problem, it usually pays to call the
main embosser supplier, and in the case of the Paragon, this would be
Humanware.

If that fails, call the normal Duxbury support line below, and there's
a 95% chance with embosser issues that you'll end up speaking to Don
Breda

Phone Support for DBT Win: Monday-Friday, 9:00-4:30 ET at
+1-978-692-3000

George.