[duxuser] Re: Embossing Calendar 2012 with Juliette Pro 60

  • From: "Susan Riddle" <riddles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 12:10:20 -0500

Hello, Eileen. I'm kind of a novice at using Duxbury, but I also have a Juliet
Pro 60. Just wondering if you've set the embosser to "find top of form"? I
believe from Offline setting, pressing 2, E usually makes it say "getting top
of form,"
and it re-sets to the top of the page, then all the succeeding pages print out
correctly.

This kind of sounds like I'm saying did you check to see if it's plugged in,
but sometimes I forget this step and it causes problems.

Hope this helps.

Sue
Sue Riddle
Braille/Materials Assistant
VI Department
ext. (513) 363-5303
Check out our District website:  www.cps-k12.org ( http://www.cps-k12.org/ )
Check out our Public Dashboard: https://dashboard.cps-k12.org/dashboard/public/
Check out our Social Media site: http://www.iamcps.org/
>>> "Eileen Misrahi"  11/15/12 11:51 AM >>>

Hello List,

I have attempted to set up the Juliette Pro 60 to emboss the new calendar,
but I have not had much luck. The settings that I have tried include:

1. Keeping the embosser listed at the Juliette Pro; using narrow paper 11
inch; 32 cells; 25 lines; 1 top margin; and 1 for binding, without
interpoint.
2. Juliette Pro 60 as the embosser; wide paper 11 inch; 39 cells; 25 lines;
1 top margin; 1 binding margin; and no interpoint.
3. I have used both the vraille and print versions with the same results.

Neither of the two settings will place each month in the proper position on
the new page. The result is that the embossing is pushed down the page, with
the ultimate result of having one of the lines embossed in between the
perforated paper separator. How can I fix this in order to emboss a calendar
that I will need to distribute tomorrow. All of your assistance is most
welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Eileen