[duxuser] Duxbury 10.6 question

  • From: Robin.Gerhardt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 08:16:16 -0500

We own a copy of version 10.6, but my office has moved and we need to load
it on a different computer.  Is there a way to download it from the site?

Thank you.

Robin K. Gerhardt
Braille Transcription/
SDAC Coordinator - Medicaid
Robin.Gerhardt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lee's Summit R-7 School District
816/986-3225
816/986-3245 (fax)
Housed at:
Bernard Campbell Middle School
1201 NE Colbern Road
Lee's Summit, MO  64086

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER:   This email and any attachments
may be confidential and may contain privileged or copyright information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please call (816) 986-3310 and
inform us that you have received this message in error.  Please do not
copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for
any purpose.