[duxuser] Re: Dots 4 6 in files that are translated

  • From: "Karina Gregory" <Karina.Gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 22:36:26 -0000

Hi David,
I have found that you get that if the text is in bold or underlined.  What I
usually do is make a copy of the document, and remove all of the formatting,
then open the document in Duxbury and it should be gone.
Alternatively you could apply Heading Style 1 to the centred text (to do this
you can highlight the text, press F8 and then press H until you reach h1) and
left align any indented text as Duxbury's default template indents the first
line of each paragraph by 2 spaces.  You can also include additional space into
documents when you have translated it into a Braille file (.dxb format).
I hope that this is helpful.
Karina