[duxuser] Re: De-activating DBT 10.7?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 10:10:22 -0000

Hi Eileen,

If you run DBT, go to the Help Menu, and down to "About DBT", you will
find a De-activate button.

Make sure your internet is connected, and all being well the process
will be automatic and you will receive confirmation.

However, in some cases, aggressive firewalls and such like may prevent
the process from going through.  In such cases, you should find a
plain text file has been added to your desktop containing
de-activation details.  Save this file

And e-mail it to activation@xxxxxxxxxx

Another way to de-activate is to remove DBT through Add/Remove
Programs.  Again if you have internet connectivity, de-activation will
be automatic, or again a de-activation text file will be created as
above.

George.