[duxuser] Re: DBT for new computer

  • From: George Bell <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 10:09:08 +0000

Hi Douglas,

It's best to contact Duxbury direct where confirmation of pricing is required.
Although prices are on the web page.

However, looking at the URL you supplied, I'd say any of the Windows 7 Pro
systems will be OK, though it would be wise to upgrade DBT.  DBT does not put a
major strain on processor or memory, although the faster processors are
obviously generally better, and a minimum of 4 MB memory is good, which would
be the maximum with a 32 bit processor.  DBT will also run on 64 bit systems
where you can also have more than 4 Mb of memory too.

George.