[duxuser] Re: Computer Braille

  • From: Lloyd Rasmussen <lras@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:00:28 -0500

Or you could make a comp-inline-long style based on comp-inline, leaving comp-inline alone for the shorter items such as e-mail addresses.

At 03:41 PM 2/26/2004 -0500, you wrote:

Susie,

You can save yourself some work by modifying the comp-inline style, as I suggested earlier today. Otherwise, you'll have to insert the word breaking codes for every URL.

Steve

On Thursday 2/26/04 15:21 Susan Stageberg wrote:
Wonderful! Thanks! I really would like this to work in the .dxp
document, and all the suggestions I have gotten before now have to do
with editing in Braille, which I would rather not do.

Susie Stageberg
Project ASSIST with Windows
Iowa Department for the Blind
(515) 281-1351