[duxuser] Re: Certification thru LOC - software question

  • From: "3 Blind Mice" <3blindmice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 18:55:52 -0500

I didn't realize one could use Perky Duck to do the certification. If this is true, it changes everything for me. My perkins isn't working very well at all, along with several other reasons why it would be cumbersome to use in my situation. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Warren Figueiredo" <warrenfigueiredo@xxxxxxx>