[duxuser] Re: Calendar for 2013

  • From: Robin.Gerhardt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 08:14:57 -0600

I've already downloaded and edited for my students.  Thank you so very
much.  :-)

From:   "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   11/14/2012 03:22 AM
Subject:        [duxuser] Calendar for 2013
Sent by:        duxuser-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The 2013 calendar can now be downloaded from the following URL.

http://www.duxburysystems.com/news.asp

It is the 2nd item headed ?George Bell 2013 Calendar Files?.

For those of you who do not know what exactly this is all about, I should
explain that it is intended to be a pocket or purse calendar 9 lines deep
by 31/32 cells wide.

If you are an organisation who wants a hand-out, you can modify it to show
your name.

Ideally it?s produced on 12 inch deep paper, giving 3 months per page, and
then cut accordingly, and bound, but you can modify it to suit your own
size.

Feel free to look at the Codes behind it (Alt + F3) as it?s a good
exercise in showing just what DBT?s Codes can do.

George.

GIF image