[duxuser] Re: Braille table with a THIEL BETAX printer

  • From: David Holladay <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 12:08:25 -0600

I do not know if you have the same software that I am familiar with, but
here are the parameters that I have used:

Start of the set-up program:
Dialog in deutcher sprache?
Outprint in German language? No
Display parameters? No
Select Fixed Parameters? No
Change Character Set? Yes
Character Set German? No
Character system US-ASCII? Yes
Change format of printing? Yes
6-dot presentation? Yes
Continuous Print? No
Page length 13 inches? No
Page length 12 inches? No
Page length 11 inches? Yes
Change line spacing? No
26 lines per page is possible. Change number? No
Number of characters per line: 42 Change number? No
Word Wrap? No
Indent following line overflow? No
Paperfeed at end of page? Yes
Change computer connection? Yes
Allow escape sequences? No
Change baudrate? Yes
9600 baud? Yes
Change data format? Yes
Parity on? No
Number of stopbits 1? Yes
Change Synchronization? Yes
Synchronization Xon/Xoff No
Synchronization DTR? Yes
Synchronization DTR-positive? Yes
Half-Duplex? Yes
Change mode of read key? No
Selftest? No
The Thiel displays all the selected parameters and asks Save Parameters?
Answer Yes.

This is for serial, 9600 baud, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, and no parity.

I hope this is helpful.