[duxuser] Braille paper

  • From: Jalnan@xxxxxxx
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 08:02:58 EDT

Hello Everyone,

I have to thank those of you who helped me figure out my first step in
getting the Nancy Drew file brailled up. Now, the second step I guess.  Page
size.  It seems the web-braille book I have is formatted for the large sheets
of braille paper and not the notebook size - which the college has.  I tried
embossing and well...it only did part of the page.  Now, is this something I
have to change on the embosser itself or with duxbury?  How would I go about
changing to the notebook size paper and not the large sheet?  And how would I
go from notebook size to the large sheets?  Would I have to manually center
everything again?  Thanks.

Jamie