[duxuser] Re: Braille Representations in a .dxp document?

  • From: George Bell <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 23:39:17 +0000

Hi Dani,

If it is simple uncontracted braille you want without capitals, numbers or
punctuation, you can simply apply the font to that text. For example, you might
want to say something like:

Mr Jones office has his name on the door in braille which looks like this - mr
jones

You would simply apply the braille or simbraille font to the second "mr jones"

Note that capitals were not used.

If you need to, you can create a braille file in DBT in the usual way, buy
typing in text and translating it into braille.  The copy and paste from the
DBT braille into your Word document.

You will still however need to apply the braille or simbraille font in Word.