[duxuser] Re: Braille Lists?

  • From: "Dan Geminder and Suzan Muncer" <geminder@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 12:09:21 -0500

I am a member of the CNIB Volunteer Braillists' Discussion List, which has
been extremely valuable for help on braille rules. There's no chatting, no
tangential issues--it's for discussing braille.

I checked on membership, and received the following:

Hi Dan.

Anyone may join as long as they abide by the purpose of the
mailing list, which is:

1.  To ask and answer questions relating to braille codes and
    braille formats.
2.  To ask and answer questions relating to Duxbury Braille
    Translator (DBT) and the codes and styles we use at CNIB.
3.  To post general information of particular interest to CNIB
    volunteer braillists.

Tom Keith
List Coordinator

I don't remember clearly how one subscribes, but isn't the ususal method a
blank message with subscribe as the subject?

Here's the address: cnib-vol-braillists@xxxxxxxx

Dan