[duxuser] Re: BRAILLE QUESTION

  • From: "Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 22:49:35 -0400

Hi Judi,

You can use the Compinline style to place the correct beginning and ending
codes around the item.  Alternatively, you can use [cbi] (computer braille with
indicator) for the beginning code, and [txi] (text with indicator) for the
ending code.  You should also use [wb-cb] to tell DBT to use the correct word
breaking rules for computer braille, and [wb] to tell DBT to resume normal word
breaking when you're done.  Since all this is built into the Compinline style,
I recommend using the style rather than the codes.  Incidentally, if you're
working in Word, you can guarantee that URLs and Email addresses will be
handled properly by making them into hyperlinks.  The keystroke for this is
Ctrl-K.

Steve