[duxuser] Another problem added to the instances for blind folks using Duxbury

  • From: gary patterson <gpatterson002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 03:39:18 -0600

While using Duxbury, at least two or three times, some setting was
changed (probably intentionally) that affected the amount of text a
screen reader would read (or more problematically) the screen reader
would not read the entire line. Only after I adjusted the font, the
point size and lord only knows what else before I was able to hear the
entire text on each line. Correcting that situation was quite
difficult.  I know of at least one person having the same problem within
Duxbury. It's my firm belief that the entire text was visible on the
screen.