[duxuser] Re: Another conversion question?

  • From: Steven Wasserman <swasserman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 10:51:57 -0600

Joy,

Using Acrobat reader 6, with setting to View --> Page Layout --> Continuous,
I just do Control + A to select all text, then Control + C to copy to
clipboard and Control +V to paste into Word or directly into Duxbury. The
formatting is crummy because Adobe uses hard line breaks, but at least you
have the text. I think it works with any Adobe 5.1 or newer.

Steven Wasserman
Minnesota State Academy for the Blind