[duxuser] Alt Text in Office 2007 (Word)

  • From: "Blake, J (Tapton - Staff)" <JBlake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 15:00:24 +0100

Hi everyone,

Using Duxbury 11.1 SR3, Word 2007 - tried saving in default 97-2003 .doc format
and 2007 .docx format a modified book with some pages have pictures on. To aid
continuity of the learner I was asked to number all the pages for the sighted
pupil, including pages with just a picture on. Decided to use the Alt Text
option on Pictures thinking that this would be imported into the Duxbury
document but it doesn't - is there some setting in Word or Duxbury I should be
activating to resolve this issue?

Cheers.

John Blake
VS Technician
Vision Support Department
Tapton School
Darwin Lane
SHEFFIELD
S10 5RG

Tapton School Academy Trust
Company registration number 7697171. Registered Office: England/Wales