[duxuser] Re: Activating older version of DBT

  • From: "Anne Ronco" <anne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 14:11:27 -0400

Hi Jean,

I've sent you an answer off the list.

In general anyone can ask questions about activating by sending a message to
activation@xxxxxxxxxx

If I'm not here to answer it, someone else can!

All the best,

Anne Ronco

Email: info@xxxxxxxxxx

Duxbury Systems, Inc.

270 Littleton Road, #6; Westford, MA 01886-3523 USA

TEL:  + 978-692-3000 FAX: + 978-692-7912

Email (general):info@xxxxxxxxxx

Web site: http://www.DuxburySystems.com

Duxbury Systems, the first name in software for Braille - since 1975.