[duxuser] Re: About Producing Braille Graphics using Duxberry.

  • From: Abiodun Jomilaye <jommyab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 13:48:25 +0100

Hello, Arun.

I heard about some other software by Duxbury recently released.
Essentially, I am only familiar with Quick Tac, an earlier braille
diagram software from the same Duxbury. If you need Quick Tac, you
could check it out at the company's website.

After you have it installed, you would need to start your drawing from
the center of the drawing area (note that the use of the software is
mainly sight oriented), lest you lose some section of your drawing. It
is advised that you keep your diagram simple and as small as possible
to allow for easy coverage and comprehensibility by the tactile
reeder.

Once you are through with the drawing, save the outcome in sig. format
so that it is possible to attach to your already translated Duxbury
file.

Let me know if the tips above are helpful. Also, I would also like to
know if you comprehend my explanation so far, lest you become
unnecessarily inundated with the seeming complexity of the process.