[duxuser] Re: A question about Perky duck and DBT?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 09:42:15 +0100

Hi Paul,

What's not clear (to me anyway) is whether or not what you detected at
your end, appears the same way in the student's or TVI's version?

The answer to this makes a big difference as to how to approach the
problem.

If the difference is at your end, I'd suggest you contact Duxbury with
full system details.

George.