[duxuser] A Query: Duxbury AP I

  • From: affan@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 22:32:45 -0700

Hello Every Body,

I am using DBT 10.7 for Braille translation.  I want to know is their any API developed by DuxBury, which we could use to access the DBT to translate the words via code (Any Programming Language).

Any kind of help is appreciated. Thanks,

Regards,
Affan Ahmad Toor
* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to . You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *