[duxuser] 2011 Calendar

  • From: "George bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 12:40:54 +0100

I've finally got down to producing our 2011 braille calendar.  So feel free
to take a look and see how it suits you.  I'll be very happy to received any
constructive, critical comments.  You will very likely need to modify it
slightly to suit whatever size of paper you are using, but basically it
requires a minimum space of 9 lines by 31 cells.

Centered top is the month, and to the right the letter m followed by the
month number.  Columns are the days of the week,  Mon - Sun, and extreme
right is the week number.  There is footer line intended for the likes of
organisation who may wish to give braille calendars away, where you could
have a name or telephone number.

For those of you who are technically inclined, I'll be very happy to explain
in detail what all the codes mean.

You can download both .dxp and dxb files from the following:-

http://www.techno-vision.co.uk/calendars.htm

George Bell (UK)