[duxnews] Announcing Perky Duck 11.1

  • From: "Anne Ronco" <anne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Anne Ronco" <anne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 17:31:40 -0400

We are very pleased to announce that the latest version of Perky Duck is now
available for download on our freeware page:

http://www.duxburysystems.com/products.asp#freeware

Perky Duck is a simple six-key braille editor intended for students learning
braille transcription.

Major improvements are:

Support on Windows 7 and 8

JAWs Scripts

An improved Document menu

Expanded Help content

There are two caveats:

Perky Duck is provided without telephone or email technical support from
Duxbury Systems. This is how we are able to provide it at no cost. Students
should get technical support from their braille instructors.

There is a conflict between previous versions of Perky Duck and Perky Duck
11.1. If you have an older version of Perky Duck, please remove it before
installing Perky Duck 11.1. If you have accidentally installed both
versions, simply remove both, then install only Perky Duck 11.1.

Best regards,

Anne Ronco

email:  <mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxx> info@xxxxxxxxxx

Duxbury Systems, Inc.

270 Littleton Road, #6; Westford, MA 01886-3523 USA

TEL: + 978-692-3000 FAX: + 978-692-7912

Email (general):  <mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxx> info@xxxxxxxxxx

Web site:  <http://www.duxburysystems.com/> http://www.DuxburySystems.com

Duxbury Systems, the first name in software for Braille - since 1975.