[duxhelp] error message when opening file
- From: Christine Simpson <simpsonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:58:48 +1000
I am wondering if anyone can help please?
I am using DBT10.5 beta 4. I have two Everest embossers and in order to
get them to work properly through the print server box I have them both set
as generic printers. This then means that they both work properly and when
embossing files prepared in 10.5 I experience no difficulties whatsoever.
However, I wish to emboss a document prepared in 10.4.
As soon as I open the DXP file I get a warning message
"This documents embosser settings will not fit with the selected
embosser. The document will not emboss correctly.
You can fix this in the "Documents" "Embosser" setting dialogue.
However, I do not seem to be able to do so. I then go into the documents
embosser and choose my correct embosser.
I then choose ok.
I then save my file and close it
When I re-open the file I have the same error message again - so
consequently cannot emboss the file.
The only way to emboss it so it seems is to go back and open 10.4.
Hope someone can please help
* * * * *
Accessing The Information You Need
18 Prosper Parade
Glen Iris VIC 3146
Tel: 61 3 9889 0392
Mob: 0418 331 506
Fax: 61 3 9889 6286
* * *
* This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
* as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
* options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
* * *
Other related posts: