[duxhelp] embossing it?

  • From: Melissa Hirshson <lissa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:28:58 -0400

Hi all,

My copy of the embossit program doesn't seem to work on my new Windows XP machine. Is this program being maintained? Thanks.

Lissa

* * * * This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *