[duxhelp] Re: The New Swifter

  • From: "JAN CARROLL" <jcarroll@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 14:53:42 -0400

I guess I can wait till beta 4.

>>> peter@xxxxxxxxxx 6/9/2004 2:47:48 PM >>>
Jan,

The way that SWIFT locates DBT will be changing in Beta 4 to better match
the way DBT is now located.  As I mentioned to you in a private exchange,
I'm not convinced it's working -- it doesn't work yet on my machine.

However, if you'd like, I can send you the SWIFT.DOT that should be included
in beta 4.  You'll have to copy it over the existing version yourself,
though, as there is no separate SETUP program and beta 4 itself isn't yet
ready to roll.