[duxhelp] Re: Progress

  • From: "Susan Potter" <susie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 06:35:07 -0000

Hi, George:

I have no business rfeplying to this, but...

I suggest putting the various codes in their groups (preferably
alphabetically) and (dare I say it) repeating any codes which occur in more
than one group in all the groups in which they occur.  This may seem
wasteful on the surface, but it seems to me that what we need is a really
easy-to-use, quick reference (8in the true sense of the word) comand list.
One can waste so much time trying to find a command which is not in the
place one would expect it.

Susie.