[duxhelp] Re: (No Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:49:32 -0400

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Joanie,

I hadn't realized quite what the problem was myself -- and I'm still not
sure.

There is a simple fix for this, in any case.  Edit dbt.mws, and remove
"Ignore = Always" from the section on the "header" style.

We put that rule in -- and a corresponding one for the "footer" style a long
time ago.  I no longer remember why.

What is puzzling (to me) is that Word seems to make somewhat inconsistent
use of this style.