[duxhelp] Re: Focus after installing.

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 11:04:28 -0400

Rebecca and George,

This issue is particularly frustrating to me because I thought that I'd
fixed it -- sometime after beta 8 but before RC1.

However, it is unlikely to affect our shipping schedule for DBT 10.6.
Instead, I've re-opened problem #1688.  I'll have to look at this again
before a service release.

In the meantime, we'll just have to be careful to advise people of this.  As
a general rule, it is best not to be running other software when installing
something, because this might prevent the need for a reboot.  It will also
prevent this problem.