[duxhelp] Re: DBT 10.5 Beta 6

  • From: Christine Simpson <simpsonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 08:57:18 +1000

Thank you Don for the message below.

I too was having difficulty downloading the new beta 6 and despite refreshing the screen was unable to get the link.

After following your instruction and re-opening explorer, all worked perfectly.

Many thanks

Christine

At 01:23 AM 8/17/04, you wrote:
For those having trouble getting the beta, I did as well and well I work for Duxbury, Grin!

Refreshing every page did not help here.

Go in to internet explorer and in to tools and in to internet options.

Now in the general tab, click on delete files. Now check the box that says, delete offline content and click ok.

This should take care of the problem and you will get the new beta.

I also closed IE after that and reopened it.

Worked like a charm.

Don

Don Breda Duxbury Systems INC. Telephone: (617) 847-6000 Mon-Fri 09:00 to 05:00 Eastern time. www.duxburysystems.com Email: support@xxxxxxxxxx Main office (978) 692-3000

* * * * This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *

* * * * *
Christine Simpson
Information Alternatives
Accessing The Information You Need